Updates

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Thing #40--Thank a Teacher

Wanda left a comment in response to one of my first posts on this blog with the suggestion that I should "thank a teacher" for the education I got. I know that teachers are really unappreciated, and I thought that was a great idea, so I added it to my list.

Today I received an e-mail in my Inbox asking me if there are people in my life that I need to thank--particularly a counselor or teacher. I decided that was the inspiration I needed for today's New Thing. I wrote a note to my high school thanking them for my education.

I graduated a long time ago (McCluer North High School, class of '77), and I doubt that there are any teachers still working there, but I addressed the letter to the current principal. I told him the reasons I really enjoyed going to school there, and asked him to pass my thanks along.

No comments:

Post a Comment