Updates

Saturday, February 2, 2008

New Thing #22--Tulsa Time

My friend Denise and I left last night to visit our sons in Tulsa. Tony (aka "Tulsa Tony" according to Denise) lives here; her son Ben lives in California but was in Tulsa for training. As we got farther away from St. Louis on Interstate 44, there was less and less snow, and NONE when we arrived.

The other two times I've visited Tulsa I stayed in a hotel, but since I didn't have a car on this trip I was a couch kid in Tony's apartment. His couch was just long enough to stretch out on and very comfortable. He gave me a sleeping bag for a blanket and a nice plump pillow.

Tony had an early-morning meeting at work, so he was gone when I woke up, but he showed me how to log into his computer. His monitor is actually his big-screen HD TV. My e-mail homepage never looked so good!

Here's a picture of my bed:

No comments:

Post a Comment