Updates

Monday, February 4, 2008

New Thing #24--Facebook

I'm not a really big technology user (or wasn't before I started this project!) It's really all I can do to keep on top of the e-mail I get on a daily basis, and check in on a couple of chat groups on specialized topics. However, after an invitation from friend Denise I set up a Facebook page.

She uses hers to make photo albums of her vacation pictures, and since we just spent the weekend together in Tulsa, I thought that would be a great way to see the memories she'd captured with her camera. It was a little creepy that I could let Facebook go into my address book and find everyone who could be a potential "friend", but I was surprised to see some of the people who were already registered.

After the registration process was done, I sent my first message to Denise letting her know I joined. I now have one official "friend"!

No comments:

Post a Comment