Updates

Friday, June 20, 2008

New Thing #161--Something To Do

My plans for this afternoon changed when the carpet cleaning technician showed up an hour and a half late for my 11:30 appointment.

To amuse myself while the carpets were being cleaned, I created an online outfit collage.

The site I used, Polyvore, lets you mix and match images from anywhere on the Web. You can create outfits, interior designs, or any kind of collage. For outfits, you can choose dresses or separates, then add purses, shoes, jewelry and other accessories, and backgrounds. There are about 50 Websites to choose items from; the items can be all be gathered from a specific site, or all sites, and can be narrowed down by color. If there aren't enough items in their database, you can import any medium or large sized image on a Web page that is publicly accessible.

I called my collection Rainy Day in June, and added an umbrella to it as the sound of thunder got closer and closer to the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment