Updates

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New Thing #158--Dark Eyes

I went to the eye doctor yesterday to get my eyes dilated. Because it was still sunny when I left, the doctor gave me some shades I slid behind my regular glasses to protect my eyes from the sun. I thought they were pretty stylin, so today I wore eye dilation glasses when I ran all my errands.

I found out the official name for the inserts are Slip-In Post Mydriatic For Glasses. (Mydriatic is the technical term for dilation.)

I usually don't wear sunglasses at all, so these almost made things too dark (especially in the shade). One of the stops I had to make today was Petco. When I was there, I saw an acquaintance with her dog. I bent down to pet the dog, and the stupid inserts fell off! Other than that, there weren't any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment