The paper has a disclaimer that "Astrology is to be used for entertainment purposes only." I know that people who take astrology seriously come up with a unique horoscope for EACH person, based on their specific time and date of birth. The column in the paper, if one believes in astrology, is a lowest common denominator type. Nevertheless, I tried my best to apply the predictions I was given.
The forecast from the newspaper is in blue, and my actions are in black.
CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) ***** (A five-star "wow" day-the highest ranking!)
- Take the high road and head in another direction. I overheard someone this morning use an off-color racial remark. I chose to ignore them and change the subject.
- Listen to news that heads your way. At work I was a "fly on the wall" and listened to the kids as they discussed their weekend and what they had on their minds.
- You might want to do your own sleuthing. I'm still owed some money this month. I think I'll make some phone calls and find out where it is.
- Accept an opportunity or potential travel opportunity. I have to go to a meeting tonight, and a friend's offered to carpool. I think I'll take her up on that.
- Read between the lines. The students that were grumpy today weren't really mad at me, they just didn't get enough sleep.
- Tonight: See new vistas. Since Julie was driving, I had no choice but to accept her way of doing it. I enjoyed the "different" way.