Updates

Monday, January 14, 2008

New Thing #4--It's a Mystery to Me

I love mystery books. In all good mysteries, there are clues hidden in plain sight that the protagonist has to uncover to solve the crime. Usually they find the clue just in the nick of time and save the day.

Today I channeled my inner villain and made a hollow book to hide valuables and secret things. The directions were on wikiHow, a Website I'd never visited before I started coming up with my list of things to do. The book was pretty easy to make, although I guess I got too generous with the glue because some pages stuck together that weren't supposed to. Both my box cutter and Exacto knife were pretty dull, which made for some interesting cutting.

Here's the book with my treasures in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment