The things I did:
- Dragged it along the sidewalk and through the grass (which made me feel like I was five years old again)
- Twirled it over my head (this was easier when I doubled the webbing)
- Whipped it back and forth (also easier when it was doubled)
- Folded it multiple times to make it very stiff and ran the ends across a fence as I walked by
- Used it as a sling to pick a worm up off the sidewalk and deposit it in the grass
- Stood still and twirled so it wrapped around my body. I only did this once; I almost tripped and fell on my face when my feet got tangled in the webbing!