What I did:
- I cut a strip of paper 1/2" wide and a little bit longer than my wrist. I used purple, as it's a fashionable color this season...
- Next, I cut a piece of 2" wide clear packing tape a bit longer than the paper.
- I centered the paper over the tape lengthwise, carefully lowered it onto the tape, then cut off the excess tape at the ends of the paper strip.
- Then I turned the tape over and folded the tape over the back side of the paper, enclosing it.
- I put the bracelet around my wrist, and used a small piece of tape to secure the ends together.
It looks like a wristband that I would have gotten at a concert!
If I did this again, I'd use patterned paper, or add some decorations before I taped everything up. However, the color did coordinate perfectly with the rest of my outfit...