Updates

Monday, May 26, 2008

New Thing #136--Rinse it Well

Hair is the one thing that people notice right away, so there's no surprise that people want their hair to look as good as it possibly can. My hair's been looking a little out-of-sorts lately, so today I made and used a homemade hair conditioning rinse.

I used apple cider vinegar; a beautician recently told me the vinegar removes all the old shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, etc. build-up in the hair. I mixed 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar with water and poured it all over my hair. I massaged the vinegar into my scalp, let it sit for a few minutes, then rinsed it out.

When my hair dried, it was a lot softer and fluffier. The only (momentary) problem during this activity came when some of the vinegar got in my eye. Even though it was diluted, it REALLY stung!

No comments:

Post a Comment