Updates

Friday, May 16, 2008

New Thing #126--Hey, It's Free!

I had a lot of things to do this morning, and not a lot of time.

After I went to the grocery store, I was going to swing by one of my local "big box" stores, where I had a coupon that expired today for a free 12-pack of iced tea . The weather's FINALLY starting to dry up and warm up here; soon iced tea will taste mighty good. Free tea tastes even better!

At some point I realized that there was no way I could get everything done. Quickly prioritizing the errands I still had to do, I made an executive decision that there would be no iced tea for me today. Even though I was going to drive right past it, the store that gave me the coupon is often slow when it comes to checking out. I couldn't take a chance on being late for a meeting because I was still standing in a cashier's line. I decided to make someone's day, swung into the store parking lot, parked the car, walked up to the door, and I left a coupon for a free product on a shopping cart.

Hope that whoever finds the coupon realizes what it is and has a use for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment