The Website How Many of Me says that "There are 304,074,407 people in the U.S. How many have your name?" They claim that the numbers are estimated based upon statistical and demographic data from the U.S. Census Bureau. The data for the program came from the U.S. Census Bureau's 1990 census.
I found out that...
For my first name:
- There are 644,638 people in the U.S. with the same first name.
- Statistically it's the 75th most popular first name.
- More than 99.9 percent of people with my first name are female.
- There are 2,524 people in the U.S. with the same last name.
- Statistically it's the 12488th most popular last name.