Updates

Saturday, May 10, 2008

New Thing #120--Decorate Me!

As the title of my blog would indicate, I'll be celebrating a milestone birthday next year.

I guess it shouldn't surprise me that a lot of my friends are also getting there. Today was Denise's big day. "Tulsa Tony" came in town unexpectedly, so I passed on going to the winery with her. Instead, we decorated Denise's condo for her 50th birthday.

I had some streamers and Dora the Explorer party hats left over from a celebration a couple of months ago. Tony decorated the perimeter of the front door, and set the hats on the stoop. I arranged my streamers in the tree next to the front door. We took these pictures, then left.





Happy Birthday, Denise! Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

No comments:

Post a Comment