Updates

Thursday, May 8, 2008

New Thing #118--Write-Away Contest

Last night I was checking out the latest Blogger "Blogs of Note", and I came upon Scribbit. In my opinion, it was the best of the group. Michelle Mitchell, the author, is a writer and mother who lives in Alaska. One of her posts was about a monthly writing contest called May's Write-Away Contest. This month's topic was "shoes". Today I submitted an entry in an Internet writing contest.

Here's the rules for the contest (copied from the blog):
  1. Write a post or find one in your archives on the topic, "Shoes," and email your post's permalink to me at: scribbit at gmail.com any time through Sunday May 18th. If you fail to meet the May 18th deadline I will still happily publish your link with the list of entries but it will not be judged. I reserve the right to reject submissions if they fail to meet the topic or if they contain objectionable content.
  2. Publish a link to the contest page here at Scribbit in either your entry post or in a separate post.
So, I found my post and sent it through cyberspace. I'll cross my fingers and hope it rises to the top!


No comments:

Post a Comment