Updates

Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Thing #358--Kraft It

Today I learned how to make a paper bag.

I used the tutorial "How to Make a Paper Bag" at eHow, which was very easy to follow.

One bag used a piece of paper 9 1/2" by 15". I found some pieces of Kraft Paper downstairs; each was 8 1/2" by 15", so my bag was a bit shorter than the directions indicated. My bag is also pretty crinkled, because the paper had originally been used as box cushioning, but it was just fine for my experimental purposes.

Other than the paper, all I needed was a ruler, a pencil, and some glue. The project only took about fifteen minutes, part of which was just waiting for the glue to dry.

My new found knowledge may (or may not) come in handy for a project during the next week...I haven't decided.

1 comment:

  1. This one has never even crossed my mind. Very cool! =)

    ReplyDelete