Updates

Thursday, April 10, 2008

New Thing #90--Mahjong Madness

I have my computer in the kitchen. I use it to keep my calendar (on Outlook), keep the grocery list on an Excel spreadsheet, and surf the Internet. It's handy for composing letters; I can type them then send them straight to the printer downstairs. The computer is really helpful in my activities, but it's also a big time-waster!

When I cook, I often have spare time in between the steps of the recipes. I used to always have a computer window open to play games like Solitaire, Free Cell, and Spider Solitaire. These are good because they aren't timed...move a couple of cards, go stir the pot, and come back. A while back I downloaded Big Fish Games Mahjong Towers Eternity, another puzzle game. That's turned into my time-waster of choice. I've played many different layouts over the past couple of months. Today I made and uploaded a Mahjong Towers Eternity game.

The process was very easy. I got to choose the positions of the tiles, how many layers of tiles to add, and the difficulty of the game. I added a name for the layout, then the computer program did the rest.

I wonder how many people will download and enjoy the game I made?

No comments:

Post a Comment