Updates

Friday, October 24, 2008

New Thing #287--Welcome To The Club

I read about NaBloPoMo a couple of days ago on Fluid Pudding. The idea is to write a blog post every day for the entire month of November. Since I'm already posting every day, I thought it might be nice to get a little extra acknowledgment for my work, so today I signed up for NaBloPoMo.

NaBloPoMo stands for National Blog Posting Month. As their Website says:
National Blog Posting Month is the epicenter of daily blogging! People who want to set the habit of blogging by doing it every day for a month, including weekends, can come here for moral support, inspiration, and the camaraderie that only marathon blogging can provide.
Joining was easy. After I joined I set up my profile, and added myself to the Blogroll. According to my member number, there are more than 7,000 other members. I'm part of a pretty large group!

5 comments:

  1. It's going to be fun. Or not so fun. BUT, it IS going to be every day for 30 days. (Unless it's not.)

    Good luck to you! (And thanks so much for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to do this! Except that my blog will be over in starting October 31st...and I will be on holiday without my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing it this year. I hope photoblogging counts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness...i cannot believe you tried the catfood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh no, I could not do that. Too much pressure.

    ReplyDelete