Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 highlights

My big 'firsts' for the year (details at The Second Half of My Life):  

January
Bought a Windows-based cell phone
Purchased a press to make my own corn tortillas  

February
Used tea tree oil on a fever blister

March 
Made a holder for my Kindle
Cooked savory oatmeal

April
Tried to regrow green onions from the root tip
Ordered a 'pay what you want' meal
Participated in my first blog link-up  

May
Vacationed in New York City  

June
Ate a banana, peel and all
Bought sunflower seed butter  

July
Attended a private tasting event at a restaurant  

August
Cooked with dandelion greens  

September
Explored the bowels of a mall  

October
Ate dinner at a cooking school presentation room
Learned how to take the seeds out of a pomegranate

November
Made pumpkin butter

December
Learned how to use Microsoft Access database software

No comments:

Post a Comment