Monday, January 3, 2011

High Points Of 2010

In January I made changes to a computer registry and wore pajamas to work.

February found me making tinted clear nail polish, developing a recipe for single-serving Rice Krispie treats, preparing pickled grapes, and walking for exercise in a big box hardware store.

During March I took a Basic Electrical Wiring class, planted a ginger root, and attended an adult Easter egg hunt.

April was a busy month for new activities.  I made Black Bean Brownies and beef jerky. I got to be in a parade, and worked as a census enumerator.

In May I attended a High Mass in Latin.

June found me playing a walking Bingo game and buying my first Groupon.

I brewed sun tea in my car and got my first senior discount in July

While I was at a minor league baseball game in August I ate a hamburger on a Krispy Kreme doughnut bun

September was also filled with unique activities.  I cooked with grass-fed beef, created a Shutterfly book, walked in a county park after dark, and made my own yogurt.

In October I had a car computer diagnostic check done at Auto Zone and ordered off the secret menu at In-N-Out Burger.

November found me drying pumpkin strips in the dehydrator, eating at a Bedouin restaurant, and getting a spray-on tan.

During December I participated in a  Christmas outreach program at church.

No comments:

Post a Comment